Any student who has attended the school for not less than two years or has completed Form 5 (HKCEE curriculum) or Secondary 6 (NSS curriculum) at Maryknoll is eligible to join the FSA. We have members from the class of 1936 to the most recent graduates.
Membership of the Association consists of the following categories:
- Life Member: One-time Membership Fee of HK$1,500
- Ordinary Member : Annual Membership Fee of HK$1,000 per year (Membership renewal yearly upon payment of fee)
- Student Member: Annual Membership Fee of HK$200 per year (Applicable to full-time students only. Membership renewal yearly till graduation.)
- Honorary Members: any person who in the opinion of the Executive committee of the Association has made invaluable contribution to the School or the cause of the Association
Why become a FSA member
- All members will have the right to join the special activities organized by FSA, at privileged prices.
- Free subscription to the Newsletter, Maryknoller, which carries updates on FSA events and the school; interviews with Sisters, Principals and teachers; messages from former students; and announcements for future events.
- Life members, ordinary members and student members shall be eligible to vote at any general meeting of the Association.
Personal Data Policy
The provision of personal data ("Data") in the below membership application form is voluntary and will be used for processing your application for membership of Maryknoll Convent School Former Students' Association(MCSFSA). If you fail to supply the Data requested herein, we may be unable to process your application. The Data may also be used for any of the following purposes:-
- providing membership services;
- performing administrative matters, data matching, communication and liaison concerning MCSFSA, Maryknoll Convent School ("MCS") and their respective associates or affiliates;
- promoting membership benefits and events;
- any other legitimate purposes as may be required, authorised or permitted by law
The Data may be used, stored, disclosed, transferred by MCSFSA to MCS and its associates and affiliates, any government department or regulatory body if required by law and any individuals/organizations associated with the MCSFSA including its agents and contractors (whether within or outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region) for the purposes specified above.
If you would like to request access to and /or correction of the Data retained by us, please e-mail our Chairperson of Membership at email@example.com. Any requests for access to and correction of information will be dealt with as promptly as possible.
Download membership application form
Change of Personal Information
Always stay connected with your alma mater and keep your contact details up-to-date. Please complete and return this Membership Update Form to MCSFSA by:
Download membership update form
a) Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Post to Maryknoll Convent School Secondary Section, 5 Ho Tung Road, Kowloon Tong. Attn: MCS FSA Membership